Are you searching for luxurious condos in Gainesville, Ga. in a convenient location? Then we welcome you to New Holland Springs, a high-end community of townhomes convenient to the city’s vibrant and growing downtown area. The community will feature 52 two-level townhomes, each with 2,000 sq. ft. in a 3-bedroom floor plan with master-on-main.
New Holland Springs is a Gainesville GA community near the expansive new Lanier Technical College campus as well as Enota Multiple Intelligences Academy, the area’s newest elementary school. The location is also only minutes away from:
- A. Walters Family YMCA
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center, New Holland Springs can serve as Housing Options Medical Students Professionals
- Atlanta Botanical Garden’s Gainesville Garden
- Don Carter State Park on Lake Lanier
- Downtown Gainesville shopping and restaurants
In addition, whether you are looking to travel to the nearby mountains of Northeast Georgia or farther south to downtown Atlanta, New Holland Springs is very convenient with close proximity to I-985 and Ga. 365.
The New Holland Springs development will have a plethora of delightful features to offer for First Time Buyer Homes Gainesville GA that includes 58 two-level townhomes; each with 2,000 sq. ft., in a 3-bedroom floor plan. It will complete by March 2019. The builder is Matt Bell with Beltan Properties.
New Home Standards
- Steel Reinforced Concrete Foundation
- Engineered Floor System
- Structured OSB Sheathing
- Engineered Stairways
- One Car Garage
- Fiber Cement Siding
- Brick Accents on Front Elevations
- Structured PVC Columns
- Covered Front Porches per Plan
- 30 Year Architectural Shingles
- Vinyl Windows with Wood Surrounds
- Solid Front & Rear Glass Doors
- Craftsman Garage Doors with Openers
- Seamless Guttering Systems
- Professionally Landscaped Yards
- Engineered Hardwood Main Living Areas
- Tile Flooring in Wet Areas
- Carpet Flooring in All Bedrooms/Stairways
- 9’ Ceilings Main, 8’ Upper (per Plan)
- 1Piece Crown in Master, Dining, and Main Living
- 6” Baseboards Throughout
- Craftsman Style Interior Doors – 2 Panel
- TV Locations in All Bedrooms & Living Room
- 3 Phone Locations
- 50 Gallon Water Heaters Electric
- Fiber High Speed Internet
- 2” Faux Blinds in Complete House
- Shaker Style Craftsman Solid Wood Cabinets
- Granite Tops in Kitchen
- Stainless Steel Whirlpool Appliances
- Single Pull Kitchen Faucet with Stainless Sink
- Marble Tops with Molded Bowls in Baths/Powder
- Elongated Water Saver Toilets
- Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze Fixtures
- Tile Shower in Master Bath w/Framed Door
- Fiberglass Tub/Shower Units in Secondary Baths
- Plate Glass Mirrors
- Bath Hardware Included
- 14 Seer HVAC Equipment – Heat Pump
- Comfort Control Thermostats
- Home Vapor Energy Wrap
- Complete Comfort & Control Foam Seal Package
- Energy Saving HVAC, Water Heater, & Appliances
- LowE Windows Vinyl Windows
New Home Warranty:
- 1 Year Complete No Worries Home Warranty
- Builder Custom Warranty Package
*All Information Is Presumed To Be Correct, But Not Warranted*
The New Holland Springs area was once the site of a popular resort owned by Edmond Holland. Back in 1888, the resort featured cottages for guests that would come to visit the spring. It is among the illustrious Downtown Gainesville Homes for Sale situated in a beautiful, extensive grove of native oaks along Limestone Creek. Hence, people called it the Health Resort. It is a famed medical housing Gainesville Ga. Thanks to the health benefits offered by the spring water. New Holland area served for various gatherings and memorials such as the state convention of Young Men’s Christian Association and a benefit for yellow fever victims.
Steve McKibbon has strong ties to the local Gainesville community as a third-generation Hall County businessman. With his diverse business background, Steve is currently developing commercial and residential projects throughout Hall County and the Northeast Georgia region.
Steve began his career in his family’s hotel development and management business, spending seven years with McKibbon Brothers. The company worked with numerous prestigious hotel brands including Courtyard by Marriott, Residence Inn by Marriott, and Holiday Inn Hotels across Georgia and the Southeast. Part of Steve’s job involved updating telephone systems at several McKibbon Brothers hotels, which led to his entry into the telecommunications industry and establishing HCI Communications in 1989.
After merging HCI Communications with a North Carolina-based competitor In 1999, Steve and his business partner Robbie Robison, entered the real estate development industry. McKibbon-Robison has been involved for over a decade developing high-quality neighborhoods in Hall and Forsyth counties. The partnership has built a strong reputation for integrity, particularly during the Great Recession, in standing behind its developments and maintaining high-quality standards for each of its communities.
Steve has been an active supporter of Brenau University, CASA, Elachee, Humane Society of Northeast Georgia, North Georgia Community Foundation, Good News Clinics, Gateway and The Arts Council. As an avid pilot, Steve also flies patients for Angel Flights and Wounded Warriors for the Veterans Airlift Command.